WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Wallpapers, Icons, and More on Official Site for Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'

Channing Tatum on the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Site


As one of Spike.com's top five Super Bowl movie trailers and the second most viewed and fourth most popular Super Bowl commercial overall, the new trailer for Channing Tatum's summer blockbuster 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' seems to have made a pretty big impression on Spike's readers and G.I. Joe fans around the world (along with the trailers for 'Year One', 'Star Trek', 'Up' and 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen').

In addition to releasing their highly-anticipated first trailer, Paramount has now updated the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' official website by adding some goodies for fans. The site has new downloads (wallpapers and Aim icons), and links to their new official MySpace and Facebook profiles. You can CLICK HERE to check it all out.

You can also click on the new official wallpapers for Channing Tatum's Duke, Byung-hun Lee's Storm Shadow, Ray Park's Snake Eyes, Sienna Miller's The Baroness, Marlon Wayans's Ripcord, and Rachel Nichols' Scarlett below to download them from the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery.

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Wallpaper: Channing Tatum in Duke 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Wallpaper: Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Wallpaper: Ray Park as Snake Eyes 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Wallpaper: Sienna Miller as The Baroness

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Wallpaper: Marlon Wayans as Ripcord 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Official Wallpaper: Rachel Nichols as Scarlett


'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra', opening in theaters on August 7th, stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid. Fans can CLICK HERE to get a current list of the international release dates for the film.


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: