WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

UPDATED: New Photos and Video of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan at Chateau Marmont's 'Diamonds In Africa' Pre-Oscar Dinner Party

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan at Private Pre-Oscar Dinner Celebrating Diamonds In Africa (Wallpaper)

I'm sure you're all well aware that the 2009 Academy Awards (aka "the most anticipated awards show in Tinseltown") is happening tonight. There are no less than 50 parties that started this past Wednesday, continue through tomorrow, and allow the Hollywood elite to strut their stuff, celebrate, and watch the time-honored tradition that is the Oscars.

Joining in on the festivities, Channing Tatum and his fiancee Jenna Dewan reportedly attended the Julianne Moore hosted private pre-Oscar dinner celebrating Diamonds In Africa at the Chateau Marmont hotel and bungalows on February 21, 2009 in West Hollywood, California.

Chateau is a beautiful boutique hotel and is one of the many cool places I was lucky enough to visit with my best friend on my trip to Los Angeles last summer. In LA, it's all about who you know and my friend knew one of the hostesses at the hotel restaurant, so we were able to get in and rub elbows with the hotel guests and various celebs. Ironically, I even got an opportunity to meet Sharon Stone in the ladies room...oh the stories I could tell. ;-)

Annnnnywaaaay, I assume you all read CTU so you can get all of the little details, no matter how minuscule they may be, so here's what I think I know about the pic below...

From what I remember about the layout of Chateau, I'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) these are photos of the happy couple looking amazing as always and waiting for their vehicle at the valet stand in the parking lot next to the hotel.

Ok, I'll be the first to admit it may not be the most fantastic inside news scoop you're ever heard, but I'm no Perez Hilton and it's all I've got. Enjoy!!!

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan at Private Pre-Oscar Dinner Celebrating Diamonds In Africa

Well, maybe I have a tiny bit more...I also found this video of Chan with Jenna as they wait outside Chateau and Chan gives a shout out to a fans's website:



This particular pre-Oscar party was definitely one of the hot places to be seen on Saturday night, because the stars were out in full force. Joining Chan and Jenna were celebs like Kim Kardashian, Dita Von Teese, Angie Harmon, Camilla Belle from 'Push' (and reportedly Joe Jonas' girlfriend), Debra Messing from "The Starter Wife", Lisa Edelstein from "House", designer Monique Lhuillier, stylist Phillip Bloch, music mogul Russell Simmons, and the aforementioned Sharon Stone.

Speaking of the Oscars, I can't wait to see this year's fashions, but mostly, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll (for the first time ever) get a sneak peek at some footage from Channing Tatum's upcoming historical drama 'Public Enemies' during the Oscar telecast, as I mentioned in a previous post. If it does happen, I'll make sure to post video of it as soon as I can get my hands on it.

P.S. In addition to the photos above, I also posted some old photos of Jenna and newer photos of Channing at a recent photo shoot. You can CLICK HERE to check out all of the pics I posted today.


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

très élégant, comme toujours

Anonymous said...

HOOOTTIIIEEESSSS!!!!
the 2 are sooo hooottt!!!
cool Bro!! 2009 is your, you gonna ROCK Bro!!
BLACKBUSA
be coul and burn rubber not your soul!!