WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Check Out Six New Posters for Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'!!!

G.I. Joe Official Posters

If you were on MySpace today, then you may have noticed a hot, new poster of Channing Tatum featured on the site. Recently, Chan was featured on Myspace's homepage for his new movie 'Fighting', Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Featured on MySpace (January 27, 2009) but this time it's for his upcoming, live action film 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'.

Previously, I posted the first set of posters that Paramount Pictures released, and now, just in time for the highly-anticipated release of the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' trailer on this Sunday's Super Bowl broadcast, we get 6 completely new posters that feature Channing Tatum as Duke, Marlon Wayans as Ripcord, Rachel Nichols as Scarlett, Sienna Miller as Baroness, Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow, and Ray Park as Snake Eyes.

Fans can click on the images below and download all six of the new 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' posters. They can all be found in the G.I. Joe set in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery:


'G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra' Poster: Channing Tatum as Duke 'G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra' Poster: Marlon Wayans as Ripcord

'G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra' Poster: Rachel Nichols as Scarlett 'G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra' Poster: Sienna Miller as The Baroness

'G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra' Poster: Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow 'G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra' Poster: Ray Park as Snake Eyes

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' is based on Hasbro's G.I. Joe line of toys that first debuted in 1964 and is directed by big action filmmaker Stephen Sommers ('The Jungle Book', 'Deep Rising', 'The Mummy'). The film's screenplay was co-written by both Stuart Beattie ('Collateral', 'Derailed') and Skip Woods ('Swordfish', 'Hitman').

Here's what the movie's about...
"From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite co-ed GI JOE team, based from it’s headquarters The Pit, deploys the latest in next-gen spy and military equipment to fight crooked arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious COBRA organization from plunging the world into chaos."
'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' hits US theaters on August 7, 2009. Fans can CLICK HERE to get a ton more international release dates for the film.


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: