WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHANNING TATUM VIDEO OF THE WEEK: World Premiere for the New 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Trailer

Channing Tatum in 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Trailer

For those who thought you would have to wait until tomorrow to see the trailer for Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' (because I told you would have to wait until then), it's my pleasure to now tell you that I was wrong.

Today's awesome Video of the Week is an early and exclusive world premiere of the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Super Bowl trailer courtesy of ComingSoon.net and SuperheroHype.com.

You can listen to Channing narrate as you watch the thirty second spot that's set for a worldwide broadcast debut tomorrow night during the Super Bowl below, or you can also view the high definition trailer on our CTU Youtube Channel. It looks awesome, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!


From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra', opening in theaters on August 7th, stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid. Fans can CLICK HERE to get a current list of the international release dates for the film.

Fans can also get news about the film on their official site and their newly-released MySpace page. You can also get tons of behind-the-scenes pics, promotional photos, and official posters in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

2 comments:

NazK said...

Nw dat luks awesum, cnt wait 4 da release!!

the sole of christopher eccleston chinese fan site said...

It is pity that Chris has no poster.