WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Check Out Channing Tatum and 'Fighting' on MySpace Celebrity

Channing Tatum and 'Fighting' Featured on MySpace

As many of you know, 'Fighting' has a special place in my heart, because it's the first and only movie set I have visited so far. It truly made me appreciate the complicated movie production process, and in my 9 magical hours on set with Channing Tatum, Terrence Howard, and their co-stars, I was able to see how much work goes into making a film.

Needless-to-say, I'm hoping that Rogue promotes the heck out of this film, which was why I was really excited to see them release the action-packed trailer and promotional stills a couple of days ago.

I was also really excited to read today that Rogue Pictures just entered into a promotions deal with MySpace for the April 24, 2009 theatrical release of the film. They are really getting behind this movie and are in the process of creating a major online presence for 'Fighting', which is why I was not surprised to see Channing Tatum and 'Fighting' on the homepage of MySpace and on our user profiles today, the second time this week.

So the high definition trailer Rogue released on MySpace's Trailerpark a couple of days ago is definitely not the last we'll see of this film on the world's most popular social networking site.

Channing Tatum & 'Fighting' Featured on Celebrity MySpace

Case in point...In addition to the film being featured on the main homepage today,  Channing's official MySpace profile is also featured on the MySpace Celebrity site for the first time since I created it two years ago. 

As you can see above, Channing and 'Fighting' are both spotlighted in the Celebrity Sound Off section of the site, and I'm sure there's a lot more where that came from. I'm smelling a new MySpace page in 'Fighting's near future...

Channing Tatum in 'Fighting' (Wallpaper)

I also noticed that 'Fighting's official site has been updated, so it now shows the trailer, a film synopsis, and a photo gallery.

Fans can now sign up for news updates from the film. You can CLICK HERE to register. Fans should also stay tuned, because I'm sure we'll start seeing even more activity on the site soon.


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: