WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight


In an effort to help CTU readers learn more about each other, once a month I profile one special Channing Tatum fan on the blog and give them the "Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight" award.

I am excited to announce that this month's Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fab Fan Spotlight is dedicated to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Erin from Boston, Massachusetts.

Here is what you should know about Erin:


Name and Nicknames:
Erin, Erina, Erinity, Erin Boerin


Hometown:

Boston

State:
Massachusetts


Age:

16


Social Network:

[MySpace]




Channing Tatum Fan Drawing (Thanks, Brad!!!)Favorite Channing Tatum Picture and Why?:

Okay I know it’s not exactly a photo but it originally it was. For some reason I usually end up liking Brad’s drawings more than the original pictures …no there is a reason, because they are so awesome lol. This is my favorite picture of Chan, because for one, he has his goatee, and I always think facial hair makes him look even more gorgeous. Secondly, it shows his gorgeous smile and his tongue that always seems to be poking through lol. A large reason why I like this picture though is the glasses. They’re the first thing that my eyes are drawn to, probably because his eyes are underneath them…yes Channing’s eyes always seem to draw mine to his. Then there is his great style which he shows off with the scarf, his great hair, and adorable lines from his smile….am I missing anything? Yep, that’s why I love this picture. ☺


Favorite Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:


'SHE'S THE MAN'! When I got this movie, I watched it over and over and over for a week, eventually watched it with commentaries just to switch it up a bit. My parents were so sick of hearing it they were ready to break the dvd in half lol, but luckily they didn’t. ☺ It’s just a funny movie and has the cute lil romance factor weaved in. And of course Chan does an amazing job in it, plays the part perfectly. His shirt is off 50% of the movie, doesn’t get better than that.


Favorite Channing Tatum Scene and Why?:


This is a toughy because I don’t have a favorite scene. There’s always the trunk scene from 'Stop-Loss'…just kidding. I really like the scene from 'She's the Man' where Chan and Amanda are lying on their beds having a heart to heart conversation, I thought it was very cute.


Favorite Channing Tatum Movie Quote and Why?:


I don’t know if this is my favorite quote or not but all I know is that I say it all the time lol. In 'She's the Man' after the carnival Sebastian (Amanda) sees that Duke’s nose is bleeding and says, ‘oh my god you’re hurt’ followed by…”I mean, suck it up, be a man and rub some dirt on it.” I think it’s funny, and then the look on Chan’s face when she says, ‘okay, I’ll rub some dirt in it…’ *sigh* love it. lol


Favorite Upcoming Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:


I’m really excited for 'Dear John'. I haven’t read the book yet, though I am planning to soon. However, I have read other books by Nicholas Sparks and really liked them. Chan in a romance movie…I can’t wait!!!


Have you ever met Channing?:


Nope, haven’t met Channing. And I don’t remember my dreams but I’m sure he’s still in there lol. I hope someday I will, that would be so awesome I can’t even explain. I would be ecstatic and probably speechless, yes speechless lol


Why are you a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan?:


It started by just being an addict to his movies, and him too of course. I knew when I watched one it would lead to a Channing Tatum movie marathon lol. I was looking for videos of 'She's the Man' one day and what ya know, found this place. CTU is amazing, anything and everything out there related to Chan Q finds. I still can’t wrap my head around how she does it. There are not many official sites out there for actors, actresses, singers, you name it that are like CTU. Of course it helps that Chan is not like other celebrities and is completely down to earth and just an amazing guy. CTU led me to meeting truly great people, something that I never thought would happen when I first stumbled upon this place. I’ve even had a chance to meet friends that I met through CTU, who were just as amazing in person ☺. I plan on staying for quite some time, hope that’s okay with you Q. lol


Why does Channing Tatum Unwrapped think that this fan belongs in the Fab Fan Spotlight?


Erin has been a great addition to the CTU family and has been heavily involved in the site since she joined. It always makes me happy to know that fans go beyond just reading the articles and bond with other fans on the site through the chat box and the forums. I thank Erin for all of her support and it's quite OK that you hang around for as long as you want!

Thanks Erin for letting me profile you and for taking the time to share all of your info with the other readers!

As the subject of the Fab Fan Spotlight, Erin is able to pick a custom-made poster of Channing Tatum courtesy of Channing Tatum Unwrapped! Erin's Fab Fan Spotlight prize will be sent to her.

Finally, Erin's Fab Fan Spotlight profile will soon be added on the right side of the blog so other Channing Fans can learn about her from any page. Feel free to send your congrats to Erin in the comments on this entry!

Do you want to be in the Fab Fan Spotlight? I will choose and interview readers who have contributed to the Channing Tatum Unwrapped and the Channing Tatum fan community by submitting Pictures of the Week, Videos of the Week, Comments, Graphics, etc. and/or by having groups, profiles, or sites that they made for Channing and his fans. I am currently choosing the next Fab Fan Spotlighter, so be on the lookout for an email from me requesting an interview and the next FFS might just be you!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats erin on ur fab fan spotlight!! =)
omg, i love the drawing too!!!! brad's such an artist!!!

-Faith

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the Fan Spotlight Erin! :hugs: :-)

I'm flattered that one of my drawings is your favorite pic :hugs again:

-Brad

NazK said...

Congrats Erin, welcme 2 da FFS Club =]

Anonymous said...

Congrats Erin !
50% shirtless in da movie!!!
yeah, thats 1 of my favorites 2!

Love ya
Anz