WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, August 25, 2008

CHANNING TATUM VIDEO AND PICTURE OF THE WEEK: Thanks for the Happy Birthday Wishes!!!

Each week Channing Tatum Unwrapped will post one or more of our favorite pictures and videos of the uber hot Channing Tatum.

Today's Video of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fans and longtime CTU readers Naz, Marlie, Kerline, Brad, Brandi, Alex, Jan, Vienna, Allison, Liz, Faith, Anita, Ayshi, and Erin and the Picture of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan and resident CTU artist Brad as a birthday gift to me.

I really want to thank everyone mentioned above for the awesome drawing and video you see below and I'd also like to thank everyone who has taken the time to wish me happy birthday today. It really means a lot to me!!!

Before I go on, I would like to clear up one thing. Ever since I made my annual birthday/contest post earlier today, there has been some confusion. Some fans are thinking that today is Channing's birthday. Just to make sure we're all on the same page...Channing Tatum's birthday is April 26th. The birthday we're celebrating today is my birthday. In case you're new to CTU, I am Q (aka CTU's webmaster) and the girl on the left in the picture with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan and in Brad's awesome drawing below.

CTU Webmaster Q, Channing Tatum, and Jenna Dewan Hanging Out in LA Channing Tatum Fan Drawing (Thanks, Brad!!!)

Fans can also check out the incredible video that readers created for me below:


Thanks again to everyone for your wonderful gifts!! They mean the world to me!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

NazK said...

Happy Birthday Q! Hope ya had an awesum day, n lyk ya sed in ya previous post, its beta 2 giv den receive! So imma glad ya enjoyd da vid so much.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Q! You rock!! Keep on rockin!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, brad's drawing is totally awesome!! im glad u liked the vid and great applause to naz who created that vid. :) hope u had a wonderful bday Q!!

-Faith