WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NEWS FLASH: New Photos and Video of Channing Tatum at 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' London Press Event

Channing Tatum at 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Press Event in London (July 22, 2009) (Wallpaper)

The huge press tour for Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' hit stop number two today and showed up on London's River Thames, much like they did in Australia's Sydney Harbour earlier this week.

The cast got a little more than they bargained for as they arrived at the press event held at London’s HMS Belfast via inflatable boat. Chan tweets...

"Still wet from our ride with the royal marines in boat doing a stunt for GI Joe press! LOL"


The cast go soaked, but still managed to take some great photos for the press. You can check them out in the slideshow below...


Here's a new ITN interview I found with footage from the London press event:


As you can see in the adorable pic below that Jen just tweeted, our favorite couple Chenna is currently on their way to Berlin and then it's off to Paris, Tokyo (July 27th), Seoul (July 28th), New York (August 1st and 2nd), and finally, the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' red carpet premiere in Los Angeles on August 6th. Check back daily for photos and appearance information from the events!!!

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Traveling to Berlin for 'G.I. Joe' Press Tour

In addition to the photo, Jen tweets some details about their quick Honeymoon after their July 11th wedding. She says it was...

"Beautiful but Chan got soooo sick..so our mini moon was really like 2 days..we got tattoos though! "side by side" in Balinese"


And all of this on a day where Chan tweets, "I miss you my wife." from the press event? **melts** I'm really loving the fact that Chenna is tweeting now, and it has to be said the Chan and Jenna are absolutely the cutest couple I've ever seen in my life!!!

Last, but not least, Paramount just sent me a cool new clip from 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'. You can check it out below. Enjoy!!!


Want more? You can go to TrailerAddict.com to check out even more new clips, TV spots, and trailers for the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' . You can also check out Aintitcool.com to read another awesome review of the film.

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' premieres in Chile, Peru, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Korea, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine, New Zealand, Australia and Argentina on August 6th and the US, Brazil, Columbia, Panama, Mexico, Venezuela, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Poland, Turkey, and Spain on August 7th.

Fans can already buy advance tickets to 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'. CLICK HERE to get yours now!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: