WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

IN THE PRESS: Channing Tatum and CTU Featured in July 2009 Italian Vogue

Zulay Henao, Channing Tatum, and Terrence Howard in Fighting Posters

Channing Tatum's action movie 'Fighting' was released in South Africa and Iceland on July 24th and is scheduled to hit theaters in Italy some time this month too.

To celebrate the Italian release of the film, Vogue Italia interviewed Chan for an article in their July 2009 issue, which is currently on newsstands all around the world. In an unusual twist, they also interviewed me for Chan's article to learn about CTU and Chan's fans and requested a couple of CTU graphics I made for possible use in the article.

In the recent past, CTU graphics have been used in an Australian online magazine and on various websites, but this is the first time that a major publication has requested an interview and wanted to use a graphic, so I was really excited about the request.

Channing Tatum Wallpaper

I didn't know if they would use any of the material or not until I received three copies of the magazine from Vogue and opened up the issue. I can't even explain how cool it was to see my graphic used in the article!!!

More importantly, I can't speak or read a lick of Italian, but could clearly understand the "Foto Q of ChanningTatumUnwrapped.com" photo credit in the right margin of the article. Needless to say, it's a proud moment for me and CTU. You can check out the article for yourself below, and if you happen to read Italian, feel free to share your thoughts of the article...

Channing Tatum Featured in July 2009 Vogue Italia (Cover) Channing Tatum Featured in July 2009 Vogue Italia (Article)

'Fighting' (aka 'Hai! Ne Batem!') will next hit theaters in Romania on July 31, 2009.

In other news...Through the grapevine, I heard yesterday that Chan may be promoting his film 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' on Jimmy Fallon on August 4th. Stay tuned for more details...


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: