WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, July 20, 2009

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's Message to Fans & New 'G.I. Joe' Press Tour Pics

Channing Tatum at 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Press Event in Sydney Harbour (July 20, 2009)

Yesterday, I posted new photos of Channing Tatum and his new wife Jenna Dewan as they left a screening of Chan's upcoming action movie 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' at Sydney's Paramount Studios.

When I woke up this morning, I had a really sweet email in my inbox from an extremely busy and very happy Chan letting me know that he and Jen are on cloud nine right now and "basking in the love". Chan and Jenna also wanted me to "tell everyone at CTU we love them and thanks for all the support"!

As you can imagine, Chan is being pulled in all sorts of directions right now and is swamped with the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' press tour right now, so I really appreciate the fact that he would take the time to update us.

I also wanted to let everyone know that he may even start tweeting again in the near future, so stay tuned to Chan's official twitter. And for the many fans that have been asking if Jenna Dewan has a Twitter, it's my pleasure to let you know that she does as of TODAY! Make sure you welcome @jennaldewan to the Twitterverse and hopefully she'll start tweeting soon!

Finally, Chan and the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' cast stormed Australia's Sydney Harbour via speed boat today in route to the Aussie press junket. You can check out a ton of new photos in the slideshow below...

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

Here's some new footage of Chan at the press event...


Next on the press tour is London and then the cast will be off to Berlin, Paris, Tokyo (July 27th), Seoul (July 28th), New York (August 1st and 2nd), and finally, the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' red carpet premiere in Los Angeles on August 6th. Check back daily for photos and appearance information from the events!!!

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' premieres in Chile, Peru, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Korea, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine, New Zealand, Australia and Argentina on August 6th and the US, Brazil, Columbia, Panama, Mexico, Venezuela, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Poland, Turkey, and Spain on August 7th.

Fans can already buy advance tickets to 'G.I. Joe'. CLICK HERE to get yours now!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: