WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Photos of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan in Seoul, Korea for 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'

Channing Tatum at 'G. I. Joe: Rise Of Cobra' South Korea Press Conference

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan arrived in Seoul, Korea yesterday, the sixth stop in Chan's around-the-world 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' press tour.

I just added new photos to the CTU Photo Gallery that show the newlyweds as they arrive at the Seoul, Korea airport with Chan's castmates on July 28th. There's also a ton of photos of Chan and the cast, director Stephen Sommers and producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura at the Seoul press event at the Shilla Hotel on July 29, 2009.

I want to thank CTU reader Lynzi for sending me the first photo of the event today, and you can check out all of new photos in the CTU Photo gallery.

Fan's should take note, because there's been a bit of a schedule change. Army Times is reporting that Chan and the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' cast are going to do some press and attend a free screening for the US military at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland on July 31st, and then they will head to their previously scheduled press event in New York on August 1st and 2nd, as far as I know. I have also confimed that, while in New York, Chan will be a guest on Jimmy Fallon August 4th at 11:35pm Central on NBC with comedian Joan Rivers and the band Arctic Monkeys.

The world-wide press tour will end in Los Angeles at the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' red carpet premiere on August 6th, and I'm hearing that the premiere may be held at the famous Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Check back daily for photos and appearance information for the events!!!

Yet again, I have a some new videos for you. Below you can watch two new 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' clips ("Accelerator Suits" and "Rooftop") and footage from interviews at the London Press Conference last week. Enjoy!






'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' premieres in Chile, Peru, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Korea, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine, New Zealand, Australia and Argentina on August 6th and the US, Brazil, Columbia, Panama, Mexico, Venezuela, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Poland, Turkey, and Spain on August 7th.

Fans can already buy advance tickets to 'G.I. Joe'. CLICK HERE to get yours now!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: