WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Photos of Channing Tatum on the Paul O'Grady Show

Channing Tatum Promoting 'Fighting' on the UK's Paul O'Grady Show on May 6, 2009 (Wallpaper)

Although I haven't been able to hunt down the video yet, I have found some new photos of Channing Tatum as he promoted his newest film 'Fighting" on the May 6, 2009 episode of the popular UK talk show Paul O'Grady.

It's obvious in the Ken McKay Photography photos that Chan is having a lot of fun on the show and fans who saw it tell me he did a great job and was very entertaining. You can check out the new pics of Chan in the slideshow below...


In case you missed my previous post, I want to remind fans that Channing will also be appearing on the UK's GMTV on ITV1 Monday morning (May 11, 2009) at 7:00 AM. Thanks again to CTU reader Naz for letting me know about the appearance!

Finally, I wanted to let everyone know that I have now created a Featured Film Page for 'Fighting' on CTU. You can CLICK HERE to get a one-stop-shop for the latest news, photos, and videos for the film, and you can even listen to the film's soundtrack.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter


Fandango  - We've Got Your Movie Tickets!

No comments: