WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight


In an effort to help CTU readers learn more about each other, once a month I profile one special Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fan Club member on the site and give them the "Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight" award.

I am excited to announce that this month's Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fab Fan Spotlight is dedicated to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Brianna from Colorado.

Here is what you should know about Brianna:


Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fab Fan Carolyn
Name:
Brianna

Hometown: 
J-town

State/Country: 
Colorado

Age: 
13







Favorite Channing Tatum Picture and Why?:

Fab Fan Spotlight Favorite Photos - BriannaIt is hard to chose just one favorite picture! I like the one with Channing and Jenna, because it is him being himself. He is not in a movie being a
character, just himself! I also like the other one because he has gorgeous eyes and a gorgeous smile! I also like how it shows his reflection on the other side. It just adds to the picture and makes it look so cool!


Favorite Channing Tatum Movie and Why?:


My favorite Channing Tatum movie is 'Step Up', I love this movie for many reasons. One is I love the dancing in it, it has tons of great dance techniques. And Channing being in it makes it all the more better! I think is has great dancers and awesome actors. I especially like how the movie takes two totally different characters with two very different dance styles and puts them together. It makes it all the better!


Favorite Channing Tatum Scene and Why?:


My favorite Channing Tatum scene is in 'Step Up', the final show case. I love that scene, because it is such an amazing dance!! I especially love it because it mixes a bunch of types of dance and combines them in to one really cool dance.


Favorite Channing Tatum Movie Quote and Why?:


My favorite Channing Tatum quote is in 'Step Up' when he is telling Nora "I am fighting for something that is real for the first time in my life!" I just love that quote because it is showing that he really wants something and cares about it. It also kind of says that his character has been through a lot, and when Channing says that, he is so into his character and it makes it mean so much more.


Have you ever met Channing?:


No, I have not ever met Channing. I wish I could say I have, but nope! It is my dream and goal to meet him.


Why are you a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan?:


I have been a big fan of him since I saw him in 'Step Up'. He is an awesome dancer! I admire him because some day I want to be as good of a dancer as he is! After I saw Channing in that movie I thought he was awesome. I had never really seen any of his other movies, so I got them, and they were awesome too! I really think Channing is an awesome person, and after hearing some of the things he does, I really admire him. Like his charity stuff. Channing Tatum is my role model, and he seems like such a good person. Seeing some of the things he does kind of makes me speak up more, because it is just nice to know that your favorite famous person does good things. It makes me want to be just like him (an awesome person, actor, dancer). :)


Thanks Brianna for letting me profile you and for taking the time to share all of your info with the other readers!

As the subject of the Fab Fan Spotlight, Brianna is able to pick a custom-made poster of Channing Tatum courtesy of Channing Tatum Unwrapped! Brianna's Fab Fan Spotlight prize will be sent to her.

Finally, Brianna's Fab Fan Spotlight profile will soon be added on the right side of the blog so other Channing Fans can learn about her from any page. Feel free to send your congrats to Brianna in the comments on this entry!

Do you want to be featured in an upcoming Fab Fan Spotlight? I will choose and interview a Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fan Club member each month. If you are a fan club member and would like to be spotlighted, send an email to fabfan@channingtatumunwrapped.com and let me know your fan club username and why you are a Channing Tatum fan.

I am currently choosing the next Fab Fan Spotlighter, so be on the lookout for an email from me requesting an interview and the next FFS might just be you!

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats brianna :)