As I've reported before, the DVD for Channing Tatum's critically-acclaimed Iraq war drama 'Stop-Loss' will be released on July 8, 2008. An exciting new contest has just been announced where fans can win one of three autographed Paramount prize packs.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the new contest strait from the film's director Kimberly Peirce (whose achievements in directing recently scored her a coveted invite to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences), or you can watch the contest announcement below:
Here's how you enter the new 'Stop-Loss' DVD contest:
- Purchase your DVD or Digital Download through these links. (NO PURCHASE REQUIRED.)
- Send your Amazon receipt to email@example.com
- Attach a brief note that answers one or both of the following:
- Who is your favorite character/actor from the movie, and why?
- More and more military officers are speaking out against the Stop-Loss policy, yet officials have said that it must and will continue. What do we do now? How do you think we should address the issue of Stop-Loss?
- All receipts and answers must be received by July 22, 2008. Winners will be notified via a phone call from the director, Kimberly Peirce, starting August 5, 2008. Please include your phone number if you would like to be notified via phone. Selected answers may appear on Facebook.