WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, June 6, 2008

REMINDER: Channing Tatum's 'Step Up 2: The Streets' Premieres in Taiwan TODAY!!!

I wanted to remind all of Channing Tatum's Fabulous Fans in Taiwan that his world-wide hit 'Step Up 2: The Streets' premiered in your country TODAY!!!

Although I can't read Taiwanese to save my life, I was able to find what I think is the movie's official site at IM.tv (Taiwan's version of MySpace).

On the site, you can find additional information, movie clips, trailers, dance contest videos, graphics, photos and more, so make sure to check it out.

In addition to the Taiwanese version of official site and the movie poster, I also found the Taiwanese trailer for 'Step Up 2'. You can watch the video below. Enjoy!



'Step Up 2: The Streets' will premiere next in Finland on June 22, 2008. Fans can CLICK HERE to get all of the upcoming release dates for the film.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: