WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, June 23, 2008

FIRST LOOK: New 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Posters Featuring Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, and Ray Park

Poster of Channing Tatum as Duke Hauser in 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'Thanks to the Netherlands movie site Film1.nl we now have a first look at an awesome new 'G.I. Joe' poster that features Channing Tatum in his role as Duke Hauser.

They took a photo of the poster at the Cinema EXPO International in Amsterdam today. It's a conference where people in the film industry can preview important upcoming cinema releases for the European market.

More importantly, the poster also reveals for the first time the full title of the movie, which is (drumroll please)...

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'



Here's a couple more posters the site found at the conference of Sienna Miller as The Baroness and Ray Park as Snake Eyes:


Poster of Sienna Miller as The Baroness in Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Poster of Ray Parks as Snake Eyes in Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'

Toy company Hasbro has reserved the website address http://www.GIJoeRiseofCobra.com/, so stay tuned for what I'm sure will be a fully interactive site in the coming months.

For those who don't know, 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' revolves around a European-based military unit known as Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity (G.I.J.O.E.), which is a hi-tech, international force of special operatives that takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.

In addition to Channing, the Stephen Sommers-directed film also stars Dennis Quaid, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Rachel Nichols, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Said Taghmaoui, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Arnold Vosloo and Christopher Eccleston and just wrapped filming in Prague right before Father's Day.

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' is currently scheduled to hit US theaters on August 7th, 2009. You can CLICK HERE to get the current list of international release dates for the film.


Love Channing Tatum?
Vote for Chan EVERYDAY at TeenChoiceAwards.com and
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!! I'm soooo excited can't wait till the tailors come!!

NazK said...

Grrr, gota wait well ova a year 4 dis, dat suks!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, AMSTERDAM BABY! I can't waith for the trailer either!

(I'm from the Netherlands, and I live not that far from amsterdam you know!)