WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PETA Chooses Jenna Dewan-Tatum for New Campaign


If you know Jenna Dewan-Tatum for any time at all, then you know how much she loves animals, so I was really excited for her when I read the great news she shared with everyone on her official Twitter this week.

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) has chosen Jen for their latest campaign. Here's what she tweeted to fans....

"Exciting news! As most of u know, I am a HUGE animal lover. I have been chosen to do the new PETA campaign and I couldn't be happier! A very sexy shoot to draw attention to the abuse of exotic animals. Choose faux leopard, alligator, python prints - lets be kind 2 our animals! The abuse that I saw these poor animals go through is HORRENDOUS..We have to take a stand!"

What made Jenna want to star in the campaign? PETA tells me that she was moved by the exotic skins investigation below. I do want to warn you, because it's a tough video to watch...


People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, with more than 2 million members and supporters, is the largest animal rights organization in the world. They focus their attention on the four areas in which the largest numbers of animals suffer the most intensely for the longest periods of time: on factory farms, in laboratories, in the clothing trade, and in the entertainment industry. They work through public education, cruelty investigations, research, animal rescue, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement, and protest campaigns.

CONGRATS to Jenna!!! I'm sure her campaign is going to be AMAZING!!!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Check out the great DVD deals at BLOCKBUSTER Online

No comments: