I just wanted to take a second to congratulate two very important members of Channing Tatum's inner circle.
Via the Hollywood Reporter, I just learned that Chan's longtime managers, William Choi (aka Bill) and Peter Kiernan, were just promoted to partner at Management 360.
Here's what the Reporter has to say about the dynamic duo, who have been with Chan pretty much since day one...
- "Managers William Choi, Peter Kiernan and Nicole King have been promoted to partners at Management 360. The trio join the firm's founding partners Suzan Bymel, Guymon Casady, Eric Kranzler, Evelyn O'Neill, Daniel Rappaport and David Seltzer.
- Collectively, the three new partners represent clients including Taylor Lautner, Jennifer Garner, Channing Tatum, Jessica Biel, Matthew Fox, Bryce Dallas Howard, Giovanni Ribisi, Kat Dennings, Marisa Tomei, Jason Biggs and Eric Dane.
- "Their elevation is an embodiment of our commitment to cultivating exceptional managers from within our own ranks and puts us at a tremendous strategic advantage as we look to the future," the partners said in a statement.
- Choi began his career as Bymel's assistant at Bymel O'Neill & Associates in 1998 and also worked with Bymel and O'Neill as a manager at Talent Entertainment Group. He followed them to Management 360 at its inception in 2002. Choi represents Fox and Dane and, along with Kiernan, Lautner and Tatum.
- Kiernan also joined the company in 2002 after working with Bymel and O'Neill at Talent Entertainment Group. He began his repping career at More/Medavoy in 1997. His clients include Lautner and Tatum as well as Tomei, Howard and Biggs.
- King got her start in publicity, working at PR film BWR handling publicity for clients including Garner and Biel, coming to Management 360 as a manager in 2005. Her clients include Garner, Biel, Dennings, Ribisi, Becki Newton and Alison Lohman."