WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vote for Channing Tatum's Official MySpace at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards!!!

Channing Tatum's Official MySpace Nominated for Choice MySpacer Award at 2008 Teen Choice Awards

The 2008 Teen Choice Awards just announced their next batch of categories and nominees, and I honestly freaked out when I saw who was nominated in one of the brand new categories.

The new Choice MySpacer award will recognize a celebrity who creatively uses their MySpace page to connect with their fans through blogs, bulletins or status updates.

To my amazement, the official MySpace profile that I created and maintain for Channing Tatum is one of the nominees for the new award. Needless to say, this is the biggest thing that has happened to Channing Tatum Unwrapped since Chan asked CTU to be his official site.

I honestly haven't been able to stop smiling since I read the list of nominees and since Chan and Jenna sent me the congratulatory photo below right after we all got the awesome news:

Channing Tatum and Girlfriend Jenna Dewan Congratulating CTU Webmaster Q for Teen Choice MySpacer Award Nomination

Have I ever told you all how much I love those two? Are they not the cutest and sweetest couple you've ever seen? If you have any doubts why I love what I do here at CTU so much, take another look at the photo above, and you should understand why.

In the world of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (my favorite book when I was growing up), I'm Charlie after he's found the golden ticket, and Willie Wonka (aka Chan) has given me the keys to the fan factory. All I need are a few Umpa Loompas, and I'm set.

I can't express how grateful I am to Chan and Jen for the priceless pic and for being so supportive of what I do here at CTU!!!

Below you will find the list of nominees in the new category:



Channing Tatum's Official MySpace Nominated for Choice MySpacer Award at 2008 Teen Choice Awards
Fans can vote for CTU's MySpace profile at the Teen Choice Awards website or on their MySpace page by clicking on the Vote link, logging in, and clicking on the "Summer" tab to vote for the new category.

While you're there, make sure to also click on the "Movies" tab to vote for Channing and his films too. You can CLICK HERE to read about all of the other categories that Channing Tatum and his 2008 films were nominated for.

Hosted by Miley Cyrus, Teen Choice celebrates the hottest teen icons in film, television, music, sports and fashion. The coolest stars will receive coveted Teen Choice surfboard awards in categories such as Choice Male Hottie and Choice Hook-Up when Teen Choice 2008 airs Monday, August 4 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Celebrities scheduled to appear at the popular awards show include Chris Brown, Scarlett Johanssen, Zac Efron, Pink, Jaime Pressly, Danica Patrick, Selena Gomez, JoJo, Minka Kelly, Jesse McCartney, Chad Michael Murray, Chace Crawford, Kristen Bell, Drake Bell, Mischa Barton, Brittany Snow, and Hayden Panettiere. Additional performers and presenters will be announced soon.

Please everyone make sure you vote for Channing and CTU EVERYDAY for the 2008 Teen Choice Awards!!!!!

Love Channing Tatum?
Vote for Chan EVERYDAY at TeenChoiceAwards.com and
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Q! you are so worthy of this nomination because of everything you do on the blog and for all of us readers :) does that mean that you are going to the awards to accept it when you win?? haha

Blog Expert said...

Thanks so much! As far as the awards show is concerned, I'd be there in a heartbeat if I got an invite. ;-D

Anonymous said...

Umpa Loompa Alex at your service! Heck, it's better than not being in Willie Wonka's factory at all. If I have to be a short little orange thing then so be it. I can deal. I'll just be the orangiest. :P

Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love that pic??? He looks so good!!! And Jenna looks cute!!!

Oh yeah...

VOTE FOR Q FOR PRESIDENT...I mean...AWARD NOMINEE WINNER THING!!!

I really hope you get to go. That would rock my socks and ping my pong.

NazK said...

CONGRATS Q, ya so deserve it.N dat pic is da cutest pic eva (well til da nxt cutest pic cmes along, lol)

N I fink ya will find, ya will ave a big group volunteerin 2 b ya Umpa Loompas, heck dey may even paint demselves orange jus 4 ya =]

Jus make sre dat if ya do get 2 go 2 da show, ya NAME DROP LYK HELL!!

Blog Expert said...

You're all so awesome! Thanks!!!

Hugs,
Q

Anonymous said...

Congrats Q and Channing,

You're hard work shows and deserves to be recognized. I've never been to a fansite that has had so much interaction with the object of it's devotion before. Channing chose a great person to run his website and myspace and you chose a great person to dedicate your time and effort to.


BEST OF LUCK!
Cha and Leelee
Woodbridge, VA

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! CONGRATS TO YOU Q!!! YOU SO DESERVE THIS, YOUR THE BEST! BY THE WAY..WHERE DO I FILL OUT THE APPLICATION TO BE A FULL TIME OOMPA LOOMP??

BRANDI

Anonymous said...

Congrats Q ! ur da BEST !
and da Pic of Chenna is sooooo cute, they look so beautiful together!!

Big hugsss to Q and Chenna

Anz

Anonymous said...

wow thats AWSOME Q. i cant even wrap my mind around how much work you do for this site or how much time you put into it. your an amazing person and im so happy for you. im not that short put ill be glad to be an umpa loompa :) congrats
ooh and those two are so sweet. the picture is adorible