WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Channing Tatum Videos of the Week: Channing in Ricky Martin's 'She Bangs' Video

CTU EXCLUSIVE: Channing Tatum Behind-the-Scenes at Ricky Martin 'She Bangs' Video Shoot
Today's Video of the Week is a continuation of the Blast from the Past post I did earlier this week.

The photo to the left was sent in by a very special fan and is a never before seen, behind-the-scenes pic of Channing Tatum on the set of his very first official acting gig, the Ricky Martin music video shoot for the song "She Bangs" in 2000.

Here's what the fan has to say about the exclusive photo that inspired today's post:

"In keeping with the "blast from the past" ... attached is a picture I found recently. It was taken as the makeup artist was painting the (tattoo-like) design on Chan's face for the Ricky Martin "She Bangs" video, during the summer of 2000, I think. It's hard to believe it's been that long ago. Hope everyone enjoys it."



Chan has definitely come a long way since those video days just a few years ago. Fans can see him and his freshly painted tattoo in the video below. His part goes by quickly, but if you pay close attention, you'll find him around the 2:59 mark in the video.

You can CLICK HERE or on the video of Chan below to check out the extremely hot video on Ricky Martin's YouTube channel:


I want to give a huge thanks to Chan's very special fan for sending in the photo!!!

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

9 comments:

NazK said...

I ave dat vid on my ipod, hehe
Imma luvin all dese new old pics, altho I wud reli luv mre baby pics, hint hint ;)

Anonymous said...

SWEET 20 ! *daydreaming* *sigh*

ANZ

Anonymous said...

hey im from argentina and i cant see the video it says that it is not available in my country!!! what can i do so i can watch it.. im dying to see channing in his 20s please if there is anything you can do help me!!

Blog Expert said...

You should be able to watch it on Youtube no matter what country you're from. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yf91Ma5gbc

-Q

NazK said...

Q, utube has restriction on certain vids dependin on wot country ya live in.

Blog Expert said...

That's crazy! Thanks, Naz. I so do not know that. Well, I suggest that fans search on Youtube until they find a video that has not been restricted.

-Q

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find channing in the video can anyone point him out???

NazK said...

No problemo Q, n yh it is very crazy. Mehek ya hafta luk real carefully, Chan's part is very dark n he cmes n goes very quikly.

Anonymous said...

thanx nazk...I'll try to find him...