WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, November 27, 2009

REMINDER: Deadline Approaching for the 2009 Jenna Dewan-Tatum Birthday Project

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm working on a little project for Jenna's birthday (which is on December 3rd), and I would really love to include birthday wishes from fans.

If you would like to participate in this year's birthday project for Jenna, please send me a photo of yourself with a birthday message on it letting her know why you're a fan. Please do not send your message separately in the email. It's important that the message be added to the photo.

You can use the free tool Picnik.com to add your message to the photo and then email the pic to birthday@channingtatumunwrapped.com so I can feature it in this year's gift.

I want to thank all the fans who've already submitted a photo. The deadline for submissions is December 1st, and thanks in advance for your help with CTU's 2009 birthday project for Jenna!!!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: