WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight

Channing Tatum Unwrapped Header

In an effort to help CTU readers learn more about each other, I profile members of the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fan Club on the site and give them the "Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Spotlight" award.

I am excited to announce that this month's Channing Tatum Unwrapped spotlight is dedicated to Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Crystal H. from Idaho. Here's what you should know about Crystal...




Name: Crystal H.

City: Fruitland

State: Idaho / USA

Age: 23

Social Networking:

MYSPACE





Favorite Channing Tatum Photo and Why?:
I would have to say this picture of Chan is one of the best I have ever come across. He looks like someone you could totally hangout with on the weekends....So genuine and sweet. I love his half smile. Like he has a secret. You can tell he modeled. That boy knows how to smize [aka smile with his eyes]!

Favorite Channing Tatum Scene and Why?:
Well, I have more then one. One is on 'Step Up' when Nora tells Tyler to catch her then runs towards him and she has that look of surprise on face. I had the same look watching it. What girl wouldn't want a guy to be able to catch her like that... My second favorite is in 'G.I. Joe' when Rex is in the building and Chan goes running to save him because of his promise to Anna. Then, he rides his bike to the funeral with the rain pouring down and the look of utter failure in his eyes. That was so heart wrenching! Lastly, it would have to be in 'She's the Man' when Olivia walks over to Duke and Viola in the gym and he is trying to impress her and whacks his head on the bar! I laughed so hard I swear I peed a little!

Favorite Channing Tatum Movie Quote and Why?:

"I'm fighting, for something that's real for the first time in my life!" - TYler Gage in 'Step Up'


So awesome. I feel that way everyday I look at my daughter, I fight every battle and every heart ache and work everyday for her and its real!

Have you ever met Channing?:
Sigh... Unfortunately no. See, I live in this little town no one knows and don't get to California very often. I don't know if I could handle meeting him though. I am pretty shy so he would probably only get a squeak outta me lol. I would be on cloud 9 for the rest of my life though!

Why are you a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan?:
I have loved Channing since I saw the Mountain Dew commercial. The first words outta my mouth were "Who's the hottie?". Then, I saw 'Coach Carter' and freaked when I realized it was him. I have been following him since. He is truly a gifted actor with a gorgeous smile and laid back persona. I am very excited to be able to see his work. Keep making those movies and I will stay a true Channing Tatum fan!


Thanks, Crystal, for letting me profile you and for taking the time to share all of your info with the other readers!

As the subject of the Fab Fan Spotlight, Crystal will receive an exclusive, custom-made 12 month calendar featuring Channing Tatum courtesy of Channing Tatum Unwrapped!!!

Finally, Crystal's Fab Fan Spotlight profile will soon be added on the right side of the blog so other Channing Fans can learn about her from any page. Feel free to send your congrats to Crystal in the comments on this post!

Do you want to be featured in an upcoming Fab Fan Spotlight? I will choose and interview a Channing Tatum Unwrapped Fan Club member each month. If you are a fan club member and would like to be spotlighted, send an email to fabfan@channingtatumunwrapped.com and let me know your fan club username and why you are a Channing Tatum fan.

I am currently choosing the next Fab Fan Spotlighter, so be on the lookout for an email from me requesting an interview and the next FFS might just be you!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: