Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried's highly anticipated romantic drama 'Dear John' is scheduled for a February 5, 2010 theatrical release in the US, but Sony just added a ton of new international release dates to the movie's official site.
Here's the current list of release dates around the world (that I'm sure will continue to grow prior to the release of the film)...
- Belgium - February TBD, 2010
- USA, UK, Poland, and Turkey - February 5, 2010
- Bulgaria - February 12, 2010
- Ukraine - February 18, 2010
- Czech Republic and Russia - February 25, 2010
- Sweden - March 1, 2010
- Australia and Singapore - March 4, 2010
- South Africa - March 5, 2010
- Portugal - March 11, 2010
- Denmark and Finland - March 19, 2010
- Germany - March 25, 2010
- Israel - April 1, 2010
- Central America - April 2, 2010
- Argentina and Peru - April 15, 2010
- Ecuador and Mexico - April 16, 2010
- Chile, Bolivia and New Zealand - April 22, 2010
- Brazil, Columbia and Venezuela - April 23, 2010
- Iceland and Uruguay - April 30, 2010
- Romania - June 5, 2010
- Egypt - October 8, 2010
- Qatar - October 9, 2010
- Serbia and Montenegro - October 23, 2010
Over the next seven tumultuous years, the couple is separated by John’s increasingly dangerous deployments. While meeting only sporadically, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas--correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences.
You can get more information about the movie on the official site and the official Facebook page. You also CLICK HERE to get even more news from the various 'Dear John' filming locations.
Finally, in case you missed it, you can watch the new trailer for the film below...