WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, November 6, 2009

And the Winner of the 'G.I. Joe' DVD & Exclusive Signed Poster Is...


I want to thank all of the fans all around the world who submitted entries for our latest contest. It was REALLY hard to pick a winner, but it's my pleasure to announce that MEHEK K. from Richarson, Texas has won a 'G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra' 2-disc DVD and an exclusive poster signed by Channing Tatum, director Stephen Sommers, and other cast members.

Didn't win this time? No worries. 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' was just released in the US and Canada on single DVD edition ($19.99) along with 2-Disc DVD ($24.99) and Blu-ray ($29.99) sets. Fans can CLICK HERE to get more details. Also, I will announce our next contest VERY soon. Jenna's fans should stay tuned!

CONGRATS AGAIN TO MEHEK!!!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: