WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

QUOTES OF THE WEEK: Channing Tatum on Landing Serious Roles & Jenna Dewan on Embarrassing Love Scenes

Channing Tatum's Movies (Wallpaper)

In a recent interview, Channing Tatum sheds some light on how difficult it can be to land serious roles because his athletic appearance seems to fit the action movie mold. Chan, who is currently on the lookout for the perfect role to help him shed his action hero image, said...

"I don't get offered the lawyer roles because I've got a thick neck from playing football. Because I can run and jump and look more like a soldier or a football player than some people, those types of roles come more easily in my direction. I really have to fight for the gritty dark roles and I have to prove myself - I have to go in and audition just like everybody else...There's not a lot out there right now that's great. But thankfully I've got enough to pay my bills for a while. When that goes down I'll start freaking out then."



Jenna Dewan Photoshoot in Flaunt Magazine (Issue #75 June 2006) Wallpaper

Chan's fiancee Jenna Dewan was recently interviewed by FOX at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. She shared her "embarrassing" attempt to film love scenes...

"Embarrassing is when you get the giddy laughing fit at like 3 a.m. and they're on a budget and a time limit and they're looking at you like, ‘Jenna get it together!’...It’s really embarrassing, often I literally can't stop laughing."



...what she feels is her sexiest time of the day, and what she enjoys doing in her free time with Chan...

"I feel sexiest at night just after a bath when I’m about to go to bed -- something about that hour of the day... Channing and I are also big fans of lounging around, hiking and we have a lot of barbecues. We just like to chill and do nothing."




Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access - 2 Week Free Trial

1 comment:

Jen said...

To Channing: You are great! Be the best you can be!
You are talented and beautiful actor, you will be great at any role!
Love,
Jen