WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

CTU IN THE NEWS: Channing Tatum and CTU Featured in Australia's POP Republic Magazine

Channing Tatum and a CTU Wallpaper in Australia's POPRepublic.tv (June 2009 Issue - Cover & Article)

Channing Tatum is featured in the June 2009 issue of Australia's POPRepublic magazine for his role in this summer's blockbuster 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra', which hits theaters on August 7th.

In addition to a promotional photo from the film, I was surprised to see that they also used one of the wallpapers I just created for CTU in the popular digital magazine. You can check out the original wallpaper in a recent 'G.I. Joe' article I posted, and you can CLICK HERE or on the image below to download a high quality version of the graphic too!

Channing Tatum in New Promotional Stills from 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' (Wallpaper)


Because this is such a busy year for Chan with 'Fighting', 'Public Enemies' and 'G.I. Joe', he is going to be featured in a lot of magazines and interviews all around the world. And in an insane twist, I was even recently interviewd by Vogue Italia for an article they're working on about Chan.

They asked me if they could use a couple of CTU wallpapers I created, and they also wanted to learn more about all of Chan's fans here at CTU. Who knows if the wallpapers or any of my interview will end up in the magazine, but it was a HUGE honor to even be asked.

As always, make sure you stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped, because I'll definitely keep you all posted on any new articles and interviews Chan does!!




Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email RSS Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access - 2 Week Free Trial

No comments: