WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

VIDEOS OF THE WEEK: New Featurette and Five New Movie Clips for Channing Tatum's 'Fighting'

'Fighting' Wallpaper (Channing Tatum)

To say I had an exciting day yesterday would be a bit of an understatement. By the end of the day, I not only live-blogged my first official press event via Channing Tatum's Twitter, I had also personally seen and/or talked to no less than 6 celebs and had another awesome dinner with Chan's mom in a matter of a few hours. I guess that's Hollywood for you.

Needless to say, I had an incredible day yesterday hanging out with Channing Tatum at the 'Fighting' press junket and am in the process of collecting all of my notes into an article to summarize my eventful day. I learned some really awesome news from Chan and his publicist that I can't wait to share with you all, and I will post it some time tomorrow, so stay tuned. In the meantime, you can CLICK HERE to check out one of the exclusive pics I took of Chan and posted on Twitter yesterday from the junket.

During my dinner with Chan's mom, she told me about a new Collider.com article that had more footage from the film. Below, you can watch a new 'Fighting' featurette that features interviews with Channing Tatum and his co-star Terrence Howard and 5 awesome new clips from Chan's upcoming action/romantic drama. Enjoy!!!













The movie hits theaters April 24, 2009 and you can CLICK HERE to get a current list of release dates around the world.

Fans can also watch the trailer and other videos from the production on our Youtube Channel, check out tons of behind-the-scenes and promotional photos in the 'Fighting' Photo Set in the Channing Tatum Unwrapped Photo Gallery, and get even more info about the movie on the film's newly redesigned official site at http://www.fightingmovie.net.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter


Fandango  - We've Got Your Movie Tickets!

No comments: