WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CHANNING TATUM VIDEO OF THE WEEK: New Good Day LA Interview

Today's Video of the Week was submitted by Channing Tatum's 2009 BIGGEST Fan, Brandi S., from New Jersey. In this exclusive Good Day LA web extra interview, Channing talks about his newest projects 'Fighting' (which is currently playing in US and Canadian theaters), 'Public Enemies', 'G.I. Joe', 'Dear John', and what he may work on next. Enjoy!




BIG thanks to Brandi for sending me this new video!!! For those who missed it, Channing actually did two interviews with Good Day LA. Fans can CLICK HERE to watch the other video and a ton of other new interviews I posted on CTU recently.

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter


Fandango  - We've Got Your Movie Tickets!

No comments: