WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IN THE PRESS: Channing Tatum Featured on People Magazine's Crossword

Channing Tatum Featured in People Magazine's Crossword Puzzle (March 9, 2009 Issue)

I've never been that great at crossword puzzles, but I had to run out and get one today after CTU reader Brad told me that Channing Tatum is featured in People Magazine's Puzzler article this week. No matter how bad I may be at crosswords, I'm fairly certain I and any regular CTU reader can get 15 across in our sleep.

The photo used in the article shows Channing as he arrived on the blue carpet of the 2008 Teen Choice Awards. You can CLICK HERE to see all of the photos from the event in the CTU Photo Gallery. You can also download a high quality scan of People's Puzzler article below:

Channing Tatum Featured in People Magazine's Crossword Puzzle (March 9, 2009 Issue)

If you want to get your own issue, fans can currently find the March 9, 2009 issue of People Magazine at your local newsstands.

Thanks to Brad for letting me know about the article!


Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: