WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

CHANNING TATUM VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Fan Tribute to Chan and Jenna

Today's awesome Video of the Week was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Fans Naz from London. Naz has worked with fans Brandi and Marlie to create a beautiful tribute to Chan and Jenna for their recent engagement. Enjoy!



Thank you to Naz, Marlie, and Brandi for creating this sweet video tribute to Chenna. I know they will love and appreciate it!

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naz you are a master in disguise, the video is absolutely gr8 and they are such a cute couple, Congrats to Chan & Jenna!

Liz

NazK said...

Thnx 2 evry1 4 all der nyc comments =]

I hafta say, dis is by farr my best work yet!

N again I wud lyk 2 say 'CONGRATS CHAN & JENNA!!'

Anonymous said...

Let me say it so:
*Its... the most beautiful Vid in the world*
:-))

all ur vids are beautifull btw

hugss
Anz