WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

JENNA DEWAN VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Jenna on "Dancing with the Stars"

Today's Video of the Week was posted online by the Pussycat Doll fan site Ultimate PCD. It's Jenna Dewan's awesome performance from last night's "Macy's Stars of Dance" segment on the popular celebrity dance show "Dancing with the Stars" where she danced with the Pussycat Dolls' Carmit Bachar in a Brian Friedman choreographed routine entitled "Neon". Enjoy!


Jenna told me she really enjoyed dancing again and had a ton of fun with the futuristic costumes, hair, and makeup. She looked incredible, and I absolutely loved getting to see her perform again. I hope you all enjoyed it too! She promises to keep us all updated on her projects, so stay tuned to Channing Tatum Unwrapped (aka Jenna Dewan Unwrapped)! :-)

If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

No comments: