WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, August 21, 2009

VIDEOS OF THE WEEK: Channing Tatum and Marlon Wayans Let Loose on the 'G.I. Joe' Press Tour


Channing Tatum's action film 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' has already grossed over $200 million world-wide in the last two weeks, just premiered in India, Israel, and Greece this week, and will premiere in Croatia, Cyrpus, and Romania next week. Today's Videos of the Week are from the recent 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' press tour.

The first video shows Chan and cut-up Marlon Wayans (who's one of Chan's best friends and was a groomsman in his wedding to Jenna Dewan last month) beat-boxing, free-styling, and starting a G.I. Joe vs. G-Unit feud with 50 Cent on Sirius' RadioPlanet.tv. Chan barely gets a word in edge-wise over always-animated Marlon, but the interview's HI-larious!!! Enjoy!


In the second video, Collider.com interviewed Chan at the Los Angeles premiere of 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'. They talked to him about two of his upcoming projects, the Nicholas Sparks romantic drama 'Dear John' (out in February 2010) and the Roman Empire drama 'The Eagle of the Ninth' (which Chan is currently working on in Hungary). Enjoy!


If you have a favorite video that you would like me to consider, send a link to the video to votw@channingtatumunwrapped.com and tell me why you like it. I will post it and your explanation on the blog.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: