WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, August 31, 2009

FAN ENCOUNTER: Chan Hangs Out with Fans on Wall Street


Today's Fab Fan Encounter was submitted by Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan Tammy who works on Wall Street in New York City. She met Chan on the recent 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' press tour when the cast rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange.

Here's what Tammy had to say about her lucky fan encounter...

Hi there,

I work on Wall Street and recently had the pleasure of meeting Chan. It was my second week of work and he definitely made me love my job even more than I already do! He was incredibly down-to-earth, chatting and taking pictures with fans, signing autographs and even introducing himself to some starstruck fans.I can honestly say that I love Channing Tatum!! He's even hotter in person!

Thanks,
Tammy


In case you missed it in my previous post, you can click on the wallpaper below to see even more photos of Chan and the cast at Wall Street's NY Stock Exchange...


Big thanks to Tammy for sending in the great photo! If you happen to run into Chan or his wife Jenna Dewan, send your photos and fan encounter stories to fanencounters@channingtatumunwrapped.com. I will post them on the blog to share with envious fans all around the globe! ;-)

REMINDER: I am switching to a new photo gallery, so some articles on CTU may be missing photos until the switch is complete. I hope to have the new photo site ready some time next month. Thanks for your patience during the transition.


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: