WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Photos of Jenna Dewan at Instyle Magazine's Summer Soiree


Young Hollywood came out in droves to InStyle Magazine's 8th Annual Summer Soiree at the London Hotel in West Hollywood, California Thursday night. Channing Tatum's wife, Jenna Dewan, was joined by celebs like Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, Jennifer Morrison, Katie Cassidy, Kellan Lutz, Krysten Ritter, and Shenae Grimes at the star-studded event.

Before going to the party, Jen took to her Twitter and let us know she would be wearing a Reem Acra dress to the event. Reem is a fav of Jenna's and also made the BEAUTIFUL wedding dress she wore last month. Unlike the 'G.I. Joe' Los Angeles premiere where Jen's zipper broke on the way and her stylist had to sew her into her dress, it seems that she may have avoided any wardrobe malfunctions this time and looks as gorgeous as always.

You can check out all of the new photos of Jenna at the event by clicking of the play button to view the slideshow below...



If you have any trouble viewing the slideshow above, you can CLICK HERE to see all of the new photos.


At the event E! News interviewed Jenna and it sounds like she wanted Chan to play Riley in 'Eclipse' just as much as othe 'Twilight' fans did. Here's what she had to say about the potential casting...

"I totally tried to get him to do it...I was like, 'Baby, do Twilight!' Oh, my god. I'm a huge Twilight fan. I've read all the books. So I was like, 'You should do it, you should do it, you should do it!'...I just saw the trailer for [New Moon] today," she said. "It's one of those things where I liked the books so much, I felt like a 10-year-old reading them. I finished them in like three days."

E! also asked Jen about the prospect of kids in the near future. Here's what she had to say...

"Ask me in a couple years...We do want them, just not right now. If I have three, if I have 10—I just want them to be happy and healthy kids."


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: