WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Monday, August 3, 2009

NEWS FLASH | New Photos of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan in New York for the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Press Tour

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan in New York City for the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Press Tour (Wallpaper)

As the regular CTU readers know, Channing Tatum and the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' cast are still on their world-wide press tour, and they're currently on the jam-packed New York leg of the trip.

In the slideshow below you can check out all of the new photos I just added to the CTU Photo Gallery. They show Chan on Alexa Chung's show, 106 and Park, and The Early Show (airs August 6th), with a lucky fan in New York, leaving the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' press junket at the Waldorf yesterday (August 2nd), arriving at the Waverly Inn for dinner with his wife Jenna Dewan and the cast of the film, signing autographs for fans with Jenna on the streets of New York City, and more. Enjoy!


Thanks to CTU readers Lisa and Sonia for sending some of the photos!!!

Jenna has enjoyed the world-wind press tour and her recent stay in New York, but had to get back to work today and is now in route to Los Angeles. Before departing New York, she tweeted about their dinner last night, where she loves to shop, and her favorite places to chow down in NYC...

“I’m a little obsessed with TopShop shoes now...Going to dinner at the Waverly Inn. So excited. The food is to die for. Between Ray’s Pizza, NY Bagels, and CafĂ© Habana, I’m in food heaven!”

Chan is pretty much EVERYWHERE this week, to the delight of fans far and wide. In addition to appearing on It's On With Alexa Chung earlier today, Chan also made an appearance on 106 and Park with co-star Marlon Wayans. Once I can hunt down the video for either of those shows, I will post them on CTU.

Channing Tatum and Marlon Wayans on It's On Alexa Chung Promoting 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' (August 3, 2009)

Chan will also be a guest on Jimmy Fallon tomorrow, August 4th, Regis and Kelly Wednesday, August 5th, and The Early Show Thursday, August 6th. Check your local listings for the specific times of all of the shows in your area. Also, stay tuned to Chan's official Twitter, because I will post news about any last minute appearances there first.

I don't have the videos from today yet, but here's a hilarious new interview with the entire cast from Entertainment Tonight...



Thanks to CTU read Brandi for sending me the video!!!

The press tour will end in Los Angeles at the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' red carpet premiere on August 6th at 7:30 PM, and the premiere will be held at the famous Grauman's Chinese Theatre. I can finally let you all know that I will be attending the LA premiere, so stay tuned to CTU where I'll be live-blogging with Chan, Jenna, and family from the red carpet!!! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Finally, there's a slew of new interviews from Chan that are a result of the recent press tour. Feel free to read some or all of them below...

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' premieres in Belgium, France, and Switzerland(French) on August 5th, Chile, Peru, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Switzerland (German), New Zealand, Australia and Argentina on August 6th and the US, UK, Brazil, Columbia, Panama, Mexico, Venezuela, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Poland, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, and Spain on August 7th.

Fans can already but advance tickets to 'G.I. Joe'. CLICK HERE to get yours now!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: