TheWrap.com held their 2010 Awards Season Nominee Celebration at the new Four Seasons Hotel Italian restaurant on March 1, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.
Since Channing Tatum is currently filming Steven Soderbergh's 'Knockout' overseas, wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum attended the event with her manager instead.
On today's post in the CTU Photo Gallery, fans can check out some gorgeous new photos of Jenna in Alice + Olivia at the event, a three-way outfit face-off where Hollywood Life's readers choose Jenna by a landslide as the best-dressed, and can read an interview she did with People Magazine where we learn a little more about how she's adjusting to married life and her upcoming PETA campaign...
- Jenna Dewan Really Cooking with Husband Channing Tatum
By Scott Huver
- Newlywed Jenna Dewan says that while her life with Channing Tatum has "just gotten better" since they tied the knot last July, she admits she's still making progress on one spousal ambition.
- "I've been trying really hard to be more domesticated," Dewan told PEOPLE during TheWrap.com's awards season party. "It's not in my nature to clean and cook, and so I've been really good about it. And we just actually had professional organizers that came to our house and did a whole bunch of organizing, which was the best thing that I could've done for the New Year, ever!
- "And I've been learning to cook so I'm very excited about that!"
- After seven months of marriage, Dewan says her relationship with her husband continues to hit new heights. "It's literally just gotten better," said the former Melrose Place actress, 29. "I know that I'm in that weird minority of people that say it got better, but it really did. We got married and it got a ton better!"
- As she settles down, Dewan also recently took a walk on the wilder side, having just posed for a PETA photo shoot in full snakeskin body paint.
- "It was amazing, but it was five hours standing up without sitting down, painting my entire body like a snake," said Dewan. "They said, 'It comes off in water. ' "
- She laughed as she pointed out a smudge of paint still clinging to her calf. "Let me tell you that it does not come off in water