WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

New 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Books Featuring Channing Tatum

New 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Book Featuring Channing TatumThanks to the G.I. Joe fan site Hisstank.com, I learned there are quite a few books listed on Amazon.com that can be pre-ordered and will be released next year for Channing Tatum's highly-anticipated, live action film 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra'.

As you can see in the new photo on this post, Channing is featured on the cover of one of the books as the character First Sergeant Conrad "Duke" Hauser and fans can CLICK HERE to get a complete list of the books that are currently available on Amazon.com.

Love Channing Tatum?
Stay in the Know...Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOT PIC !!! Love it !!

Anz