WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Friday, July 24, 2009

NEWS FLASH: Channing Tatum's 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Press Tour Hits Berlin

Channing Tatum and 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Cast at Photocall in Berlin, Germany (July 23, 2009)

Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan moved on to Berlin yesterday, the next stop in the world-wide 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' press tour.

The tour has already hit Australia and the UK and with the stop in Germany poor Chan tweeted yesterday that he's already pretty tired from all of the traveling. Chan's quickly learning how to use Twitter on this trip, and he even took a sec to send out a message to all of his fans. He tweets...

"Thanks to All y'll out there reading this tweeter from around the world. Y'all mean alot. I just figured out how to look at other tweets."



We have a photo of Chan signing autographs for said fans outside Berlin's Hotel de Rome in Germany Wednesday evening and pics of Chan and his 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' castmates at the Berlin press event on the rooftop of the Hotel de Rome. You can check out the photos from the event in the slideshow below...


The press tour just wrapped up in Paris, and I should have photos from that soon. Chan and Jenna are now on their way to Tokyo, Japan (July 27th) and then Seoul, Korea (July 28th).

They will then head back to the states for a press event in New York (August 1st and 2nd), and finally, will head back to Los Angeles for the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' red carpet premiere on August 6th. Check back daily for photos and appearance information from the events!!!

As I'm sure you can tell, the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' marketing machine is on full blast right now, so here's another new TV spot I found for the film:


Want more? You can go to TrailerAddict.com to check out even more new clips, TV spots, and trailers for the 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' . You can also CLICK HERE to add the official widget for the film to your social networking profiles and HERE to access the new G.I. Joe Fan Toolkit that includes downloads and tons of goodies for fans to help support the film.

'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' premieres in Chile, Peru, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Korea, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine, New Zealand, Australia and Argentina on August 6th and the US, Brazil, Columbia, Panama, Mexico, Venezuela, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Poland, Turkey, and Spain on August 7th.

Fans can already buy advance tickets to 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra'. CLICK HERE to get yours now!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Blockbuster Total Access, Many Price Plans!

No comments: