WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Channing Tatum Unwrapped Partners with BuzzMedia...The Cinderella Story Continues


Since I started this site in 2007, CTU has had more red letter days than I can count. From Chan asking us to be his official site to visiting the set of 'Fighting', getting a Teen Choice Award nomination, being recognized in Italian Vogue and attending press junkets and premieres for Chan's films, doing this site has been an amazing and surreal experience from practically day one, and I'm happily going to add today to that list. Here's why...

In January, we had a problem that most websites would love to have. We actually had too many visitors hit the site at one time. The increased traffic not only took down CTU, it also caused our hosting company enough heartburn that they *politely* asked us to find another home...and quickly.

My goal was to find a new, permanent home that could not only properly handle all of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum's fans, but could also help CTU reach even more fans around the world.

I'm excited to announce that we've officially partnered with BuzzMedia, and as of last night, CTU is now safely sitting in our new home. I'm really proud of this next step in CTU's short, but eventful, history; 1) because it's amazing to see how much the site has grown in three short years and 2) because CTU has now joined a prestigious list of blogs that BuzzMedia has chosen to work with.

We are joining BuzzMedia's family of websites which include official sites for celebs like Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, and Nicole Richie, and celebrity news blogs like Just Jared, Celebuzz, and What Would Tyler Durden Do?. It's kind of the holy mecca for blogs, and I couldn't be more excited that they felt CTU belongs anywhere near that group.

What does this mean for Chan and Jenna's fans? We have lots of plans in the works, some of which, I will be sharing with you all in the very near future. Since our new home is able to handle all of the traffic, I'm am going to start using the Google blog less. From here on out, fans should make ChanningTatumUnwrapped.com your sole destination to get the latest news on our favorite couple (aka Chenna).

Mostly, this new step means the site will continue to grow, possibly faster than ever before, and I can sleep soundly at night with the knowledge that BuzzMedia is looking out for us and can keep us up and running when we encounter any inevitable traffic spikes.

I truly love everything about CTU, so I have to thank Chan, Jenna, Chan's sister Paige, and family for their support in this big move. Without them, none of this would be possible.

Both Chan and Jenna have been blessed with a fairytale life and could easily be selfish and keep it all to themselves. Instead, they share it wholeheartedly and without hesitation with their family, friends, and their fans. Honestly, I don't think I could ever thank them all enough for the opportunities they have given me, but I can promise to always work really hard to earn my keep.

I also have to thank all of you, from CTU readers who've been with me since day one to those who are just joining the family today. I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again...

CTU is what it is because of the support of the fans. Thank you so much, and I'm REALLY EXCITED about everything this new partnership will bring to Chan and Jenna's fans all around the world! HUGS to my CTU family!


Love Channing Tatum? Stay in the Know...
Subscribe to Channing Tatum Unwrapped: Email | RSS | Twitter

Check out the great DVD deals at BLOCKBUSTER Online

No comments: